*Please read our size guide before selecting a size as these are custom made, NOT adjustable & non-refundable*
Parker & Co. Cotton Rope Collars are extra soft, long-lasting, and handcrafted in Canada using 100% natural three-strand cotton rope. Each collar is custom-made to order to be the perfect fit for your dog!
In North America, 10 million tonnes of used textile waste is sent to the landfill each year. The rope used in Parker & Co. Collars is made by upcycling that waste into soft cotton yarns. No dyes, water, or chemical products are used to colour match the upcycled yarns. Parker & Co. Cotton Rope Collars are renewable, long-lasting, and eco-friendly!
- 100% Handmade
- 100% natural, upcycled, 3-strand cotton rope
- Traditional splicing & whipping techniques are used to increase strength
- Hardware finish: silver
- Includes "o-ring" to secure additional accessories
Limited 6 Month Warranty:
All Parker & Co. Cotton Rope Collars include a limited 6-month warranty. If any product fails due to defects in materials or hardware, please contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement options. We cannot exchange or refund items damaged due to misuse, chewing, or incorrect measurements.
Handmade to Order:
Because each piece is handmade to order, some minor variations in look and colour may occur.
- 5 to 12 Inches: 3/8" (9.5 mm) rope used with a small buckle
- 13 to 14 Inches: 3/8" (9.5mm) rope used with a medium buckle
- 15 to 17 Inches: 1/2" (12mm) rope used with a medium buckle
- 18 to 30 Inches: 1/2" (12mm) rope used with a large buckle
See detailed care instructions here.
Shipping & Returns:
Items will ship within 1-14 business days. Estimated delivery for Standard Shipping is roughly 2-4 business days. Parker & Co. Collars are custom-made to order, therefore returns are not accepted.